Here are the things we need to check before we can print your design:
- Size: 2980×4160 – this is exactly 400% of a Scryfall .png
- Format: .PNG is currently the only accepted File format you may upload in.
- Opacity in
layers. all pixels need to either be 0% or 100% transparent. You
cannot have gradient layers of transparency (Instead of using transparency for blending consider using ‘Dithering‘)
White cannot be 000 RGB or 0000 CMYK, because that is transparent to the
printer. Please make sure you use atleast 4 shades off white at all times
if you want it printed white!
- Designs need to have a cutout so the card inside the sleeve can be identified
- Designs need to have the card layer and any elements from M:tG cards removed.
- The artwork needs to be 100% yours, usage of AI generated artwork is not permitted, even if its your own prompts.